The association has a national structure, an executive board and eight regional groups with their own leadership teams.
The executive board is elected annually at the network AGM.
- Frank Preuss (President);
- Andy Künzler (Vice-President, political issues);
- Oliver Fuchs (health, solidarity fund)
- Dirk Langer (member admission, regional leadership representative)
- Bernard Monod (finance);
- Peter Sahli (regional leadership representative);
- Thomas Wehry (communications);
- Andy Zesiger (digital).
Our members participate on a voluntary basis in various temporary working groups and permanent committees within the association.
- Political Committee
- International Committee
- Cultural Committee
- Workplace Committee
- National Event Committee
- Communications & IT Committee
There are now eight regional groups that contribute to the association with a wide range of activities.
- Central Switzerland
- Eastern Switzerland/Principality of Liechtenstein
The network office, network.ch website, network newsletter and social media platforms are managed by professionals.